Nmap Development mailing list archives

[no subject]

From: "Williams, Roger C (GE Transportation)" <Roger_Williams () ge com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:18:29 +0000

I have tried both versions of nmap for Windows, with and without the gui.  In both cases, I keep getting "The
application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).  Click OK to close the application".  I have tried every patch
suggested to fix this 32bit/64bit conflict and nothing gets me past this error.  I don't have a copy of 'Visual Studio'
to make this software for my 64bit machine.  In particular, I need nping, from the command line is fine, to do testing.
Is there a 64bit Windows 7 version already compiled somewhere?  And/Or are there suggestions to get past this issue?