Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Headers in mswin32/netinet

From: Fotis Hantzis <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 09:35:30 -0600

Hello Gisle,
the directory to which you are referring only applies to the Nmap package.
There is no mswin32\NETINET directory in Ncrack.
There are some issues that still need to be fixed however for the latest
Ncrack version to be able to be compiled in MSVC.
I am currently working on this and a new Ncrack module and there is going
to be a new Windows setup executable along with the new official Ncrack
version.

For now the latest git version can be found here:
https://github.com/nmap/ncrack

Regards,
ithilgore