Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap and Zenmap on Mobile Devices (Android and iOS)-GSoC 2016

From: Harshani Perera <ireshaharshani.13 () cse mrt ac lk>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 07:11:08 -0800

Hi all,
        I am a third year Integrated Computer Engineering undergraduate at
University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka.
        I would like to start on Nmap and Zenmap on Mobile Devices (Android
and iOS) project for GSoC 2016 as this project seems really interesting,
mainly because I'm quite familiar with C++, Python and embedded system
development.
        If you could provide me some more details on this project, then it
would be help full for me to getting started with this project.

Thank you.

--
*Iresha Perera*
Department of Integrated Computer Engineering