Nmap Development mailing list archives

Want to contribute in the Google Summer of Code Program

From: Rubén Marías <rubenmarias3 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 11:47:10 +0100

Hello everyone,

my name is Ruben and currently I'm on my third year of my Computer Science
studies at Technical University of Catalonia. I am specializing in
information security.

In the future I would love to work in security, and what better way to
start than by building a life-lasting relationship with the open source
community of Nmap, one of the most used tools.

I have all the summer available to work full time and I am open for any
suggestion; all the ideas listed on the "ideas list" are very interesting
and I would be thrilled to work in any of them. I have good knowledge of
C/C++/Python and Network Architectures. Also, I will start learning Lua on
my own since I have seen it is also needed for some of the programs.

Best wishes,

Ruben