Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Improvement and enhancement of NCRACK

From: Fotis Hantzis <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 12:33:02 +0200

Hello,
I recently made a post about Ncrack's development being restarted (
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2015/q4/87) in which you can also read a
discussion about some possible extensions and new features. We are always
eager to hear about new ideas, so feel free to contribute!
Regards,
ithilgore

On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Abhishek Singh <abhishek.s14 () iiits in>