Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE: http.identify_404 follows redirects

From: Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 08:05:36 -0600

Hi Johanna,

  The changes have been committed.  There were a few scripts listed in my original email that were not changed either
due to
their login or, in one case, due to the script no longer existing.  Git PR 251 shows the changes made can be found here:

https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/251

If you update from SVN you will have the updated code in addition to a few other semi related NSE script changes that
fix
a few false positives.

Tom