Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap-6.49BETA6-1.dmg - zenmap still fails

From: Bob Dronski <dronski () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:06:46 -0600

Sorry for not being able to add this to the existing thread, but I just signed up to post this report.

I’m also having the error on map-7 dmg.  I did a little digging, and was able to generate this error when attempting to
run the app directly from the xterm command window.

bash-3.2$ /Applications/Zenmap.app/Contents/MacOS/zenmap
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/Zenmap.app/Contents/MacOS/zenmap_wrapper.py", line 173, in <module>
    substitute_key_file(in_file_name, out_file_name, REPLACEMENTS)
  File "/Applications/Zenmap.app/Contents/MacOS/zenmap_wrapper.py", line 63, in substitute_key_file
    in_file = open(in_file_name, "r")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Applications/Zenmap.app/Contents/Resources/etc/pango/pangorc.in'
bash-3.2$

HTH
Bob