Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gioacchino's status report #10 of 17

From: Gioacchino Mazzurco <gmazzurco89 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:48:22 +0200

Hi all!

This week I have meet with my mentor on schedule, we have talked about testing
the new code I have written for nmap_dns #51 and about a regression discovered
by him, then I have fixed that regression and started writing tests, after a
while struggling with autoconf/automake to make my tests compile and link well
I was a little tired and decided to work on another stuff that we discussed on
a past meeting, I have filled a new issue #181 (It's about configure printing a
resume of what will be compiled and what not, and warning if OpenSSL was not
found but not explicitly disabled) and started working on it. During my work
on #51 I have also discovered that sockaddr_storage on platform that doesn't
provide that isn't correctly declared and I have filled a bug #182 and proposed
a patch.

For the next week I plan to meet with Daniel on Tuesday, I need some more help
with automake/autoconf to have my unit tests compile, and also a review on
#181 work it would be nice also if someone could test work done on #113
(Handle HTTP 414 in http-form-fuzzer.nse) and give some feedback so I can
commit it to official SVN

Cheers!

https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/51
https://gitlab.com/g10h4ck/nmap-gsoc2015/commits/hotfix/51