Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Unable to get SSL Certificate info for SNMP seriver with nmap ssl-cert

From: Ulrik Haugen <qha () lysator liu se>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 21:21:53 +0200

[ knare: Apologies for the repetition, i forgot to add the list to the
  recipients the first time around. ]

knare k <knarelinux () gmail com> wrote:
I am not able to get SSL certificate for snmp using ssl-cert script of
nmap, able to get for all others. I tried the following command with
the snmp port.

# nmap  -sU -Pn -p <snmpport> <host> --script=ssl-cert

You might have more luck with:

# nmap -sU -Pn -p <snmpport> --script=+ssl-cert <host>

The "+" before the script name makes it run even though the portrule
doesn't fire. Unfortunately i can't find the documentation for it right
now so i can't show how you should have discovered it.

Please report if this works, i have some scripts that need tuning if it
does!

Best regards
/Ulrik Haugen