Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Modified http-grep.nse to include multiple patterns and built in patterns.

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 16:39:15 +0530

Hi,

This required a lot of corrections. The script now has validations for all
default patterns and allows patterns like ssn, email, credit card numbers
etc. The output is unique meaning if X features under one URL it won't
feature under any other URL. Committed in rev 34828.

Gyani

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 1:21 AM, Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>