Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gyani's Status Report - #16 of 17

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 01:05:56 +0530

Hi,

SoC is almost over :(.

Accomplishments
 * Fixed both code and documentation and committed http-drupal-enum. This
is an extension and replaces http-drupal-modules. Drupal modules would
earlier use a list of 10k modules and enumerate modules used by a drupal
instance. The new script uses a database of 1.4k themes in addition with
18k modules and performs enumeration of both themes and modules. Inspired
by the integration of themes to http-wordpress-enum. Also pushed another
python script to my branch that can be used to update the module and theme
db.

 * Added the http-fetch script to trunk. This script fetches files from
servers and supports downloading all files, downloading specific files and
downloading files that match a pattern(say an extension). This is a "tracer
bullet" to possible mirroring functionality.

 * Removed http-email-harvest(http-grep already does what it does), made a
few changes to SLAXML that expose the unescape function. This function can
be used to unescape html entities(lt; to <). Changed output style of
http-methods.

 * Fixed both code and documentation and committed xmlrpc-methods to the
main branch. This script performs introspection on xmlrpc instances and
lists methods and their description(if verbosity > 1).

 * Reviewed #106 on GitHub. This module tries to unify all the *-ls scripts
and adds a http-ls script. Other developers can have a look at the changes
and try them out.

Priorities
 * Fix any bugs or documentation that I or others might find in my code.
Commit uncommitted code to the main branch.

 * I had made a call for testing post regarding cctv-* scripts. I'll see if
I can find an instance to test them on.

 * Fill the final evaluations form the link to which opens on the 21st and
sort whatever formalities remain.

Gyani