Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: SSL/TLS Diffie-Hellman prime discovery script and a patch to TLS library

From: Jacob Gajek <jgajek () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:32:27 -0400

Hello All,

I recently put together a technical write-up on using Nmap to scan for weak
Diffie-Hellman groups in TLS services (there are still a lot of them out
there).  For those who enjoy that sort of thing, there is even a quick
run-down of the mathematical considerations involved in generating secure
DH modular integer group parameters.

http://www2.esentire.com/TLSUnjammedWP

Jacob