Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gioacchino's status report #12 of 17

From: Gioacchino Mazzurco <gmazzurco89 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:55:49 +0200

Hi!

This week I have meet my mentor on Thursday we have talked mainly on how to
move toward merging fixes for #51 (Extend nmap_mass_rdns to support IPv6) and
about what to develop next.

I have done more testing of the #51 code and some cleanup, thanks to my mentor
scrupulous testing a possible stack overflow with crafted input was detected
and solved and I have have sent a request for comment on the mailinglist.

For the next week I plan to meet my mentor on Tuesday and hope to merge all
the work done about #51 and in the meantime I'll study and start working on
the #75 (Clean up Makefiles) and the related #185 (@LUA_DEPENDS@ points to non
existent target)

Cheers!!