Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat portable for windows (static edition) lacking ssl functions

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 01:36:04 -0700

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Pavel Kreuzt <pkreuzt () gmail com> wrote:

I am trying to build a static ncat on W8 following the guide at
https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Ncat_Portable . The guide seems a little
outdated so I'll recall the process briefly to have a socks5 capable static
ncat:

Hi Pavel--thanks for the notes!  If you're able to update the page with the
newer instructions, that would be great.  All you have to do is create an
account first at:

https://secwiki.org/w/Special:UserLogin

Once we approve the accounts, you can then edit any page.  We had to add
this stupid approval step due to an onslaught of wiki spammers :(.

Cheers,
Fyodor