Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gyani's Status Report - #9 of 17

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 21:57:12 +0530

Hi,

I am not sure about my internet connectivity for the next few days as I
will be out of town, so I am posting my status report a bit early. I'll
post a follow up if I can. Apart from work, I have already submitted my
midterm review just to be safe.

Accomplishments
 * Solved #150 and committed it in rev 34725.
 * Solved #115[1] and #38[2].
 * Wrote a `tracer bullet` for http-fetch, a script to fetch interesting
files from servers.[3]
 * Added structured lookup, cpe parsing in case lookup fails and support
for more version strings to osinfo.lua
 * Fixed a few bugs in few of my other scripts.

Priorities
 * Look into remaining PRs
 * Extend http.lua to support auto authentication.
 * Extend http.fetch to more features and include more interesting files in
the default table.

Gyani

[1]https://svn.nmap.org/nmap-exp/gyani/scripts/ssl-enum-ciphers.nse
[2]https://svn.nmap.org/nmap-exp/gyani/scripts/http-vuln-cve2014-8877.nse