Nmap Development mailing list archives

Andrew's Status Report - #6 of 17

From: Andrew Jason Farabee <afarabee () uci edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 20:21:07 -0700

Accomplishment:
* Compiled, debugged, and tested nsock socks4a PoC
* Included a NmapOps socks4a argument to make coding concepts easier later.
* Discussed the major issues that the socks4a project is facing with my
mentor.
* Sent out a report on the socks4a project's progress.

Priorities:
* Have a community discussion on design options for the next steps to get
socks4a working.
* Hopefully as a consensus is made on each issues I will begin coding again.
* Go through the issue tracker and TODO list and find something to do.

Things have been a bit slow for me this week because I am in the middle of
finals.  I would really appreciate feedback on the next steps in the
socks4a project when the email goes out!

Thanks,
Andrew