Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New VA Modules: MSF: 1, Nessus: 22, OpenVAS: 44

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 13:51:40 -0800

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Seth Art <sethsec () gmail com> wrote:

I think the script that generates this report is getting stuck on the
sandworm MS014-060 metasploit module for some reason.   If you look
back at these emails for the past month, this modules shows as updated
almost every time.   Just a heads up.

Thanks for the note.  I've disabled the script for now since I don't think
many (any?) Nmap developers actually use it these days.  It just adds to
our piles of email every day.  But if anyone really thinks the script is
important, speak up and if there's enough interest, maybe we can update it
and resume it.

Cheers,
Fyodor