Nmap Development mailing list archives

Android UI for Nmap

From: Vlatko Kosturjak <kost () linux hr>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 08:35:48 +0100

Hello!

After years of porting and cross compiling, finally, here's Android UI for Nmap:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kost.nmap.android.networkmapper
So, I guess the circle is now complete ;)

Download, test it and let me know if it works for you.

After you install application, you need to choose "Download" to download and
install nmap for your architecture. When you choose "Download", application will
try to automatically detect and download nmap binary for supported Android
architectures (arm, mips, x86).

Features:
- multiple archs supported and automatic detection
- data part of nmap is located on /sdcard, just binaries are part of app
  (that means that you can easily add your custom NSE script by adding scripts
  to proper /sdcard folder)
- you can share your scanning session (standard Android share)
- network profiles are same as zenmap
- it supports custom nmap binaries (if you'll need it)

In the meantime, I'll upload source to the github, It will be here:
https://github.com/kost/NetworkMapper/

I'm ready to license it as Nmap publice license if needed. I have used different
name, icons and package path just not to infringe Nmap/Insecure name/logos.
In case you don't find it acceptable for Nmap inclusion.

Hope you'll enjoy it!
--
Vlatko Kosturjak - KoSt