Nmap Development mailing list archives

Introduction

From: Saurabh Verma <saurv4u () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:18:40 +0530

Hello,
This is Saurabh Verma, B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering, II
year. My primary areas of interest are Data Structures and Algorithms,
Computer Security and Operating Systems. I enjoy sport programming in
C/C++. I am interested in participating in Google Summer of Code this
year working for NMAP.

I found "Performance/Optimization" and "Feature Creeper and Bug
Wrangler" projects interesting and having the required prerequisites,
I would love to work on them. I would be highly grateful if someone
could guide me towards a moderate/beginner level bug in this regard so
that I could first have some idea about how things work and get
started.

Thanks a lot.
Regads,
Saurabh