Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [GSOC] Porting Zenmap to Android

From: Michał Zieliński <michal () zielinscy org pl>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 21:07:47 +0100

I have finished proof of concept of my approach. I use Qt5 to draw UI, Nmap
XML output is parsed by zenmapCore from original Zenmap. Python 2.7 with
Android patches from my previous project is shipped inside APK. PyQt/PySide
is not yet used (the UI is written in C++), but integrating Python bindings
won't be hard, because PyQt and PySide are already ported to Android.

Of course everything is unpolished, there is even no instruction how to
build, but I'll be happy to answer your questions.

APK can be downloaded here:
http://users.atomshare.net/~zlmch/QtApp-debug.apk
Code: https://github.com/zielmicha/nmap - this is whole nmap repo (cloned
via git-svn), my code is under
https://github.com/zielmicha/nmap/tree/master/zenmap/zenmapQt

I'm still writing my proposal, I will submit it soon via Google Melange.

--
Michał Zieliński
http://www.zielm.com | @zielmicha <http://github.com/zielmicha>