Nmap Development mailing list archives

[GSoC 2015] Questions

From: "s0h3ck ." <s0h3ck () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:16:05 -0400

Dear mentors,

I apologize for the mistake about "[GSoC 15]" message. I accidentally press
enter key and the focus was on the button. (I hope you will forgive me.)
You can delete it and here is the good version :

1. Do I have to specify specific details about the penultimate question in
the proposal (in my case, it's going to be about the XML and HTML parsing).
For instance, the tool will uses optional options, is it important to
discuss about it in the proposal or afterwards with the mentor ?

2. Can I list my tool experiences such as Wireshark, Firebug, etc. I don't
see a question like "please describe any other tool usage experience?"
Maybe, it's not so important, but I would like to be sure. If there is a
right question, which one is it ?

3. Pico XML's link is broken.
https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Script_Ideas#XML_and_HTML_parsing

Best regards,