Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] smb-ls fixes and improvements

From: Pierre LALET <pierre () droids-corp org>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 22:40:50 +0100

On Mon, Mar 09, 2015 at 04:28:35PM -0500, Daniel Miller wrote:
No recursion seems to me a better default value than infinite
recursion for such a script, particularly with the share discovery
feature.

Whatever the decision, it should probably be unified among the various *-ls
scripts:  afp-ls, gopher-ls, http-vlcstreamer-ls, nfs-ls, and smb-ls. Also,
ftp-anon has a file listing feature, which should probably be made into a
separate script with support for script-arg credentials.

Agreed. No recursion is the default for at least nfs-ls. I don't think
ftp-anon supports recursion at all.

--
Pierre
http://pierre.droids-corp.org/