Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Linux local commands over ssh through nse

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:41:56 +0100

W dniu 16.02.2015 o 13:33, Pro Gupta pisze:
Dear Developers,
Currently, when going through nmap's Script Ideas list I came across a
topic of running linux commands over ssh connection using nse and
libssh . I really like the idea and would really like to work on it.
Please share some information if already some work is going on.

Hello,

Generally, I would suggest to flick through the mailing list archives
since GSoC 2014. Here's one thread I remember:

http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2014/q3/500

Also, it might be a good idea to contact Devin Bjelland (CCed). Keep in
mind that according to Fyodor, "The SSH integration is not yet portable
or efficient enough to integrate, but it does work on Linux and you can
learn more about it at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2014/q3/319.";

Cheers,
d33tah