Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Hindi Translation of zenMapGUI

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 05:41:54 +0000

Hi,
Thats a mistake that I made. I'll run a script over it. Also in Hindi we
use '|' (symbol we use for 'or' in programming) called 'purn viram' instead
of the '.' to mark the end of a sentence while other punctuation marks
remain the same. So should I also upload a version that uses '|' instead?
Regards,
Gyanendra