Nmap Development mailing list archives

Using keepopen mode for Multiplexing

From: Stefan Rink <stefan.rink () dynamic de>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:53:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I am trying to implement TCP session multiplexing daemon, such as that the daemon will have a single TCP connection to an uplink console server (UL), and accept multiple TCP connections from
clients (DL).
Data from UL shall be sent to all connected DL clients, and data from any DL client shall be sent
to UL (not necessarily to other DL connections).

When using "ncat -k -l -p 3000", this is almost what I need, however with stdout/stdin instead
of the UL TCP connection.

I tried hacking ncat sources, but didn't fully get a clue since this would be somehow combining
ncat_listen() with ncat_connect().

Does one of you have a different idea, what I could do?
I would be ready to have a private  version of ncat, however I would also be willing to send back my changes as a patch.

Regards,
Stefan

---------------------------------
Stefan.Rink () dynamic de