Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE robtex errors

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 08:16:34 -0500

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 5:25 AM, George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 02:02:09PM +0400, qwe rty wrote:
Hello. I use OS Windows Vista Home Premium 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 and
latest Kali Linux. When I run the script, I get the error. Could you
please
explain these errors? What do I need to do for the script to work? Nmap
version: 6.47.

I believe these errors have been fixed. Please try checking out to the
latest
revision from subversion.

Robtex has changed again. The structure of the site doesn't match what we
expect to find, so these scripts are broken for the time being. You are
welcome to fix them and submit a corrected script. Sorry for the
inconvenience!

Dan