Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: WordPress NSE for theme discovery (http-wordpress-themes)

From: Paulino Calderon Pale <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 09:33:54 -0600

Hi list,

I’m looking into this contribution and I have some thoughts I wanted to share with you. Do you think we can merge this
script with http-wordpress-plugins and rename it to something like http-wordpress-resources, http-wordpress-enum or
similar? The script http-wordpress-themes is a clone of http-wordpress-plugins so we can probably avoid introducing
duplicate code by merging them.

Cheers.