Nmap Development mailing list archives

ssl-enum-ciphers on 6.47 (windows/zenmap)

From: Ryan Alban <ralban () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:11:38 -0500

Hi-
I'm trying to get the new ssl-enum-ciphers (posted here:
http://nmap.org/nsedoc/scripts/ssl-enum-ciphers.html) running on 6.47
(windows/zenmap). I've read a few threads where this script is not yet
compatible with 6.47, and various patches have been offered to work-around
this and/or fix other bugs.  I've tried implementing these changes, each
leads to errors in the required libraries. I've attempted replacing the
libraries packaged with 6.47 with those posted on the ssl-enum-ciphers
page, but many of the links to the required libraries link back to the
ssl-enum-ciphers page itself.

Can some please summarize or point me to the steps necessary to get
ssl-enum-ciphers running on 6.47 (i.e., necessary libraries and code
changes)?
Best regards,
Ryan