Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap Erros on URI using NSE

From: Shritam Bhowmick <shritam.bhowmick () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 15:52:00 +0530

nmap pentesteracademylab.appspot.com --script=http-form-brute --script-args
'http-form-brute.path=/lab/webapp/1, http-form-brute.hostname=
pentesteracademylab.appspot.com,
passdb=/root/Desktop/pentesteracademy/challenge1/password.txt,
userdb=/root/Desktop/pentesteracademy/challenge1/users.txt,
http-form-brute.passvar=password, http-form-brute.uservar=email' -vvv

Here is the GET request:

http://pentesteracademylab.appspot.com/lab/webapp/1?email=&password=

Error Logs:

80/tcp  open  http
| http-form-brute:
|_  ERROR: Failed to retrieve path (/lab/webapp/1) from server
443/tcp open  https
| http-form-brute:
|_  ERROR: Failed to retrieve path (/lab/webapp/1) from server

I used this as well to make sure, I included "" to the script-args values!

I know it could be done via Burp or Crunch, but I wanted to do this with
Nmap as well using Fireforce.

Regards
Shritam Bhowmick
Founder at OpenFire Technologies.
Penetration Tester at+OpenFire Security.
Web Application Analysis and Research.
www.openfire-security.net
http://forum.openfire-security.net

The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is
confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). It may contain
proprietary, confidential, privileged information or other information
subject to legal restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of
this message and any attachments. This e-mail message including
attachment(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure for absence of viruses.
OpenFire Technologies shall not be held responsible nor does it accept
any liability for any damage arising in any way from its use.