Nmap Development mailing list archives

Devin's Status Report #10 of 13

From: devin bjelland <devinbjelland () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:41:05 -0500

Hi everyone,

The previous message was a draft I accidentally sent. This week I worked on
adding more scripts to the libssh2-integration branch. I also worked on my
NSE debugger branch.

Accomplishments:
  -Wrote script to check for predictable Debian hostkeys
  -Wrote documentation for libssh2 binding
  -Wrote script for checking for hostkeys from list and started vulnerable
hostkey list.
  -Learned about using Valgrind (to investigate error I am having in the
NSE debugger branch)

Priorities:
  -Work on generic public key acceptance script
  -Identify Segfault in my NSE debugger branch
  -Write script for running unix commands remotely over ssh (assuming there
is         demand for that feature).

Cheers,
Devin Bjelland