Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap on OpenBSD

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:31:32 -0500

Kent,

Thanks for taking the time to run this to ground. We'll try to review and
test it soon. I see that it is already in the OpenBSD ports[1], so that
should help folks until we can get to it.

Dan

[1]
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net/nmap/patches/patch-libnetutil_netutil_cc.diff?r1=1.5;r2=1.6