Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Patch] KRAD Ascii Art (A short and sweet patch)

From: Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 16:12:17 +0530

Dan, List,

I've committed the randomization as revision 32919.

Thanks for the feedback on the double-quoting of shell variables. I
hadn't really thought of the repercussions of spaces in the variables,
and in this case, it is not necessary; but it is a good practice
nevertheless.

I agree that a contest might be fun. Will wait for Fyodor's comments on
this.

Cheers,
Jay