Nmap Development mailing list archives

Claudiu's GSOC Status Report #1 of 13

From: Claudiu Perta <claudiu.perta () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 23:34:54 +0100

Hi everybody,

This is my first mail on the list, so I would like to first introduce
myself.

My name is Claudiu and I m a PhD student in Computer Science at Sapienza
University, Rome - Italy. I'm very exciting to work on Nmap Scripting
Engine as part of the GSOC program. My mentor is Ron Bowes.

This is my GSOC weekly report:

* Started familiarising with Lua and NSE
    * Read documentation and played with some scripts
* Had an initial meeting with my mentor and discussed project's priorities
* Started working on updating bruteforce scripts to use brute.lua
    * Updated netbus-brute.nse and sent for review[1]

Cheers,
Claudiu

[1]  https://codereview.appspot.com/100790043/