Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmap scripts

From: Maurice Sanders <m.sanders () i-fourc com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 10:18:15 +0000

Hi,

I am using nmap 6.40 on windows.
When I run eg nmap --script ftp-bounce <ip address) the only output I get  is (see below).
This script should also show output like bounced ftp port etc.

This is the output I get.
Host is up (0.0054s latency).
Not shown: 994 filtered ports
PORT     STATE  SERVICE
21/tcp   open   ftp
80/tcp   open   http
119/tcp  closed nntp
443/tcp  open   https
563/tcp  closed snews
6881/tcp closed bittorrent-tracker
Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 48.15 seconds

Met vriendelijke groeten,

[cid:image001.gif@01CBF929.736A1AE0]

Maurice Sanders
Information Security Officer

m.sanders () i-fourc com<mailto:m.sanders () i-fourc com>
T +31 (0)77 750 11 00
M +31 (0)6 52 63 74 01
[linkedin]<http://nl.linkedin.com/in/morericesanders/>

Certified to ISO 27001:2005 | NEN 7510 | ISO
9001:2008<http://www.i-fourc.nl/nieuwsitems/i-fourc-behaalt-met-trots-iso-27001-certificaat>
[cid:image002.png@01CF20C0.148D7BE0][cid:image003.png@01CF20C0.148D7BE0]

Op de hoogte blijven?
Schrijf u in<http://www.flexmail.eu/p-339fcd34b9b5878bb743eeeab365b3e6> voor de digitale nieuwsvoorzieningen van I-FourC

I-FourC
Charles Ruysstraat 12
5953 NM Reuver
Nederland

T +31 (0)77 - 750 11 00
F +31 (0)77 - 750 11 90
info () i-fourc com<mailto:info () i-fourc com>
www.i-fourc.com<http://www.i-fourc.com/>

This e-mail, including any attachment, may contain confidential material. If you have received this e-mail or
attachment in error, you may not disclose, copy or distribute any part of it. Please notify me immediately by return
e-mail and delete this e-mail, including any attachment. Any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  I-FourC Technologies shall not be liable for incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or the attachment.