Nmap Development mailing list archives

Last day to apply for Nmap SoC!

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:55:36 -0700

Hi folks.  I'm glad to see so much SoC related activity on this list
because it shows that people are excited to apply for Nmap's 10th annual
Google Summer of Code program!  But I wanted to make sure everyone is aware
that applications are due TOMORROW (Friday, March 21) at 19:00 UTC.  And
Google won't take late applications for any reason.

So for those of you who want to apply, or know someone who might be a great
fit for the program, please get those apps in ASAP!  You can always
edit/update your application after submission until the deadline tomorrow.

The 2014 ideas page is finished at  http://nmap.org/soc/ and that page also
includes tips/instructions for applying.

Cheers,
Fyodor