Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Newbie contributer to NMAP

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 21:22:31 +0200

On Wed, Jan 01, 2014 at 08:09:59PM +0100, Jacek Wielemborek wrote:
28/12/2013 13:09:27 Shamika Dharmasiri <shamikadineshdha () gmail com>:
Hi All,
I'm Shamika and I'm an undergraduate of University of Peradeniya Sri
Lanka.I am a huge fan of NMAP and have used for some security based
competitions as well.I would like to contribute NMAP as a developer.I'm
familiar with Java,PHP,.Net(C#),C,python and other basic web developmental
languages.I'd be glad if I can know what are the things I should follow in
order to contribute NMAP as a developper.

Hi Shamika,

[...]

Yours,
Jacek Wielemborek

Jacek, this is a great post.

I suggest creating a page on nmap.org or secwiki.org with this. That way, when
we welcome new members we can direct them to this page.

--
George Chatzisofroniou