Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap - Summer Project Idea

From: Everardo Padilla Saca <everardo.padilla.saca () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 19:55:45 +0000

Hello Fyodor,
Just saw the list of accepted GSoC organizations, and I'm glad Nmap is
there again!
And you are right, seems like Clustered Nmap is a third party application
rather than a direct improvement to Nmap itself.
Will take a look at your suggestions and see how I'm able to contribute,
and see how I can adapt IPv6 exploring in there if needed.
If I come up with something I'll definitely share it on the GSoC page and
mailing list.

Regards,
Everardo Padilla