Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Created NSE script to detect version of SPIP install

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 00:08:38 +0200

Hi Paul,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:38:25PM +0100, Paul AMAR wrote:
I developed a NSE script that detects the version of a SPIP install.
At the moment, the script is looking for the version in the HTTP Header
(Composed-by) which is the most common technique.

I'll also (if it failed) add another technique to look in the HTML body
instead,  in few days/weeks.

There is http-devframework for detecting the underlying tool of a website so I
think you should add this as an entry in data/http-tools-fingerprints.lua.

--
George Chatzisofroniou