Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap does not start in Mavericks

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 11:35:32 -0600

The issue of Zenmap on Mavericks (OS X 10.9) is related to binary
linking of some libraries in the .dmg package. Until a new official
.dmg is built, Mavericks users will have to build from source in order
to use Zenmap: http://nmap.org/book/inst-macosx.html#inst-macosx-source

Note that this only affects the Zenmap front-end. Command-line Nmap
6.40 from the official .dmg is working fine by all accounts.

Dan