Nmap Development mailing list archives

George's status report - #11 of 16

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 21:35:47 +0300

Hello,

Here's my 11th report for this summer.

Accomplishments:

* Came up with a new library, formulas.lua. Posted my idea on the list. Moved a
  couple of functions to the new library and updated the scripts to took advantage
  of it.

* Announced http-csrf, http-errors, http-feed to the dev list.

* Upgraded http-feed based on the feedback it got.

* Commited nnposter's patches.

* Almost finished http-builtwith. This script tries to guess the tool that this
  site has been made with. It uses an internal database of frameworks, CMS and
  wikis.

* Started writing http-blindsql-injection. This script will use two different
  methods: Content-based and Time-based to verify whether a sent request returned
  true or false.

Priorities:

* Commit stuff to the trunk.

* Finish http-framework and http-blindsql-injection.

* Start writing a new script. I'm thinking of an external script that will query
  archive.org and bring any archived version of the target.

--
George Chatzisofroniou