Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Nsock] Scalable event handling

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 01:56:55 +0200

2013/8/7 Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>:
2013/8/7 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>:
Please go ahead and merge this patch when you are ready.

David Fifield
Sure. I first need to figure out why you get test failures. I suspect
it has more to do with the test than with nsock but I want to make
sure and fix it. Let me know if you see something new.

Regards
Hi,

I didn't manage to reproduce the test issue, on any platform I have
access to. The shell script invokes `ncat' from $PATH. Maybe that's
the problem? Which version of ncat do you have installed? Any specific
setup?

My actual scanning tests tend to indicate that the code works as
expected. I've checked it in (r31737).
Please let me know (feel free to CC me) if you notice any oddity.

Regards

--
Henri