Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Match ICMP echo reply to request in scan_engine.cc

From: Chris Johnson <cjohnson () zenoss com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 09:27:52 -0400 (EDT)

http://git.io/nmap-cjohnson-3.diff (and attached)

I've updated the patch again according to your feedback:
 * Created and used struct IPExtraProbeData_icmp, rather than directly on the probe.
 * Moved declaration of struct ppkt to scan_engine.cc.

I wasn't sure where to put some declarations, as far as ordering within the file. Feel free to move things.

 - chris