Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: compile error

From: David Henderson <dhenderson () digital-pipe com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:47:10 -0400

Thanks for the tips Dave!  I followed the advice on removing the
makefile.dep file and attempted to re-compile, but got the same error.  I'm
not sure how to turn off coloring escape sequences in bash.  The only ones
I have set is an alias for 'ls' to show colors, but that shouldn't have any
effect on what I'm doing and no other packages have showed any behavior
problems during compilation.  Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave