Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Introducing the 2013 Nmap/Google Summer of Code Team!

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:17:45 +0300

Hi everyone,

On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 01:33:53PM -0700, Fyodor wrote:
Hello everyone.  The Nmap Project received a spectacular batch of 40 Summer
of Code proposals this year, and I'm happy to report that Google has agreed
to sponsor three amazing students to spend this summer enhancing the Nmap
Security Scanner! I'm delighted to introduce the 2013 team:

[...]

A little more about myself, I work as a system administator at my university,
so i've been using Nmap for more than two years to audit different kind of
servers. In my free time, i practice Aikido or play extreme sounds with my
band.

I'm *very* excited about joining this great community and I look forward to
improving Nmap's web scanning capabilities.

I'm also lurking on Freenode with the nickname 'sophron'. Feel free to ping
me there.

Cheers,

--
George Chatzisofroniou