Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Request for testing: proxy support

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:37:53 +0200

2013/4/11 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>:
On Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 12:33:25AM +0200, Henri Doreau wrote:
even though I'm getting convinced that the absence of reaction is
directly imputable to the absence of defect in the code, I'd still
like to be proven wrong! ;)

There is still a lot of work to do before we have a complete proxy
support (like rewriting connect() scan...) and this patch is just a
first step. How would you feel about merging it to trunk?

Yes, please merge it.

David Fifield

Thanks, done!

Please let me know if you experience any issue or have suggestions to
improve the code or related documentation.

Regards

--
Henri