Nmap Development mailing list archives

getting nmap to work with tor?

From: s <startrek1070 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:32:09 -0700

hello i was thinking today and i also brought it up with my co workers and they thought it was intresting so i thought maybe the humanity could help i was thinking about if there was a way to tie into tor and lunch a scan that way use that as a proxy if it is possible? is it possible? and if it possible what would i need to do to get it to work id be willing to share the code with the nmap cummanity and the tor cummanity as this is just a side project of mine i am not sure it would work but i am not that good at codding either so if someone can email me back and give me some ideas/ help with the integration of tor into nmap

--
Sam Carman
Phone number(509) 724-0098