Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] murmur-version Murmur server version detection script

From: Marin Maržić <marzic () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 20:39:57 +0100

Hey dev () nmap org!

Here's an NSE service detection script for the Murmur service (the
server for Mumble, a voice communication client). It seems to be in
working order for all the versions it's supposed to detect. More info
can be found in the .nse description.

Any feedback would be appreciated since this is my first shot at
LUA/NSE/contributing probes, so I can't be sure I'm doing any of it
right. Would like to continue submitting!

p.s. I actually sent a similar mail to fyodor () insecure org thinking it
was the place to submit to, but nothing happened so I guess that was a
bad idea, oops.

Regards,
Marin Maržić