Nmap Development mailing list archives

Fwd: Patches for NMAP-6.01

From: Bill Parker <wp02855 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:54:45 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill Parker <wp02855 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: Patches for NMAP-6.01
To: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>

Thanks for the quick reply...on the socklen_t issue, it doesn't cause a
issue on
every platform, but from my observation, some platforms are just more picky
than others.  The libpcap stuff is in work, it just takes them a while to
get around
to applying the patches i've submitted in GitHub.

I will go ahead and resend this to nmap-dev () insecure org per your request,
that way people can look at/comment/modify what they like. :)

Bill