Nmap Development mailing list archives

never terminating scripts

From: van Hauser <vh () thc org>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:30:49 +0200

Hi,

when running nmap (6.01) with --script=all   (or better, --script="all
and not dos and not broadcast and not external")  the scan is running
forever.
From the verbose output I can see that one NASL script is still running,
expected to only need 00:01.  But I can not see which NASL script is
doing that.
It only happens to some servers, so I except its an issue with a NASL
script and the behaviour of one special, unusual service, otherwise that
would have been fixed since 5.5x.

So, my question is - how can I find out which nasl script is producing
the issue so it an be fixed? Is there a hidden switch to see which nasl
scripts are still running?

Greets,
vh