Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] lltd

From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 17:56:51 +0100

Hi list,

I have been investigating the lltd-info script idea from the wiki page [1], and after studying the lltd protocol [2], I have come to the conclusion that the only meaningful values we may want in a Nmap script are: ipv4, ipv6, hostname and mac address.

We have already a script (lltd-discovery) which gathers ipv4, mac and ipv6 values and my belief is that rather than writing a new script to add some information, is to update the older one. I am attaching a version of lltd-discovery that does so (and updates the output format).

What do you think about this, list ?

[1] https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Script_Ideas#lltd-info
[2] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/gg463061.aspx

Cheers,